Weekly Web Design Inspiration #69

Weekly Web Design Inspiration #69

A showcase of the very best web designs from the last week. Which websites are your favourite?

Ante Meridiem

Spring

Spring

Sea Change

Sea Change

Charleston Creative Parliament

Charleston Creative Parliament

If you like this post you may also want to look at:

Weekly Web Design Inspiration #68

Weekly Web Design Inspiration #67

Why not follow me on twitter: @atikusdesign
or to ensure you are updated with every D-Lists posts follow: @d_lists

8 Responses to this post

1. Web Design Braila said on September 27, 2010

Thanks for my Weekly research article. I love this weekly!
    From this article i like mostly:
    *NGen Works
    *Panoetic
    *And the Blue design from Plazza

2. Mike said on September 27, 2010

Surely it’s not just me that can see this, but Amazee Labs has clearly, unashamedly been inspired by http://carsonified.com/

now their is nothing wrong with being inspired by other designs, that’s what we as creatives do all the time. But for me, this one is straying pretty close to the line of stealing/be inspired. What does anyone else think?

3. Mike said on September 27, 2010

On a side note to the being inspired / stealing designs ideas, my own website (not linked as in middle of redesign) follows very similar design traits to http://madebyfudge.com/. I know that I came up with my design with complete lack of knowledge of the fudge website & it was a completely original (for me) idea, however I realise that it is only my word, and anyone my website who has seen fudge may just think I’ve ripped them off.

In my redesign I wanted to build upon the design ideas and improve it, and essentially build it properly (my old site was flash based, as I was a designer with no HTML or CSS skills, but now I have the skills to build it properly) Should I stick to the same design concept & ideas even though I now know of the ‘made by fudge’ site?

4. Good Web Design said on September 28, 2010

_always a pleasure to browse through your weekly collection.. ;-)

5. Illiya Vjestica said on September 28, 2010

Ngen Works is very interesting, nice idea having the navigation on a slant not seen that done before, that is a crazy thought but they’ve pulled it off well. It definitely makes the website unique.

6. Weekly Web Design Inspiration #69 | D-Lists « Brandlive Crowdsourse said on September 28, 2010

[...] Weekly Web Design Inspiration #69 | D-Lists Weekly Web Design Inspiration #69 | D-Lists. [...]

7. Bryan said on September 29, 2010

Wow! These are great designs. I really love looking at the works of others, they really do inspire me. Thanks for the share!

8. Weekly Web Design Inspiration #70 | D-Lists said on October 3, 2010

[...] Bridal BoutiqueAlessandro GiammariaMade By ManyIf you like this post you may also want to look at:Weekly Web Design Inspiration #69Weekly Web Design Inspiration #68Why not follow me on twitter: @atikusdesignor to ensure you are [...]