Weekly Web Design Inspiration #68

Weekly Web Design Inspiration #68

A showcase of beautiful websites found during my surfing time last week. What styles are you liking at the moment?

Honda Malta

Lift Interactive

Lift Interactive

Joey Lomanto

Joey Lomanto

Site Optimizer

Site Optimizer

If you like this post you may also want to look at:

Weekly Web Design Inspiration #67

Weekly Web Design Inspiration #66

Why not follow me on twitter: @atikusdesign
or to ensure you are updated with every D-Lists posts follow: @d_lists

8 Responses to this post

1. Illiya Vjestica said on September 19, 2010

Brew Shop is my favourite this week, simply because it’s about Beer. Some really good examples here, strong bold colors good use of typography.

2. website design company Los Angeles said on September 20, 2010

This is the only place where I can find some good designs concept. Thanks again. I love the pantech design.

3. Anny said on September 20, 2010

It’s nice to have some new innovative design concept from here taking old,common designs aside.
    Thanks,
    Anny

4. AssuranceWeb said on September 21, 2010

The hardest is to create and develop a web resource and thought his designs you’ve showed, you are giving us a lot of things to do and be inspired.

5. Alphonse said on September 21, 2010

Thanks for posting this. I love checking out other’s ideas. Thanks again.

6. Bryan said on September 21, 2010

Thanks for the share! I really love looking at ideas of other people. These pages look simple yet so good. I guess simplicity is beauty even in web design.

7. Weekly Web Design Inspiration #69 | D-Lists said on September 26, 2010

[...] ChangeCharleston Creative ParliamentIf you like this post you may also want to look at:Weekly Web Design Inspiration #68Weekly Web Design Inspiration #67Why not follow me on twitter: @atikusdesignor to ensure you are [...]

8. Weekly Web Design Inspiration #70 | D-Lists said on October 3, 2010

[...] By ManyIf you like this post you may also want to look at:Weekly Web Design Inspiration #69Weekly Web Design Inspiration #68Why not follow me on twitter: @atikusdesignor to ensure you are updated with every D-Lists posts [...]